"Urban Explorer" Fixed Carbine Buttstock: FFFTech/FFFTechnology
A lightweight, fixed buttstock. LOP is roughly 13in. (Magpul MOE® Fixed Carbine Stock, for comparison purposes is 12.2in LOP.)
Two versions of the stock are available:
* 2 Part; Made to be printed on machines such as the CR10.
* 3 Part; Designed to be printable on machines with a minimum build volume of 180mm cubed.
This buttstock is designed for Milspec Carbine Buffer Tubes only.
Printer Used: Monoprice Maker Select Plus
Filament Used: PLA+
First Layer Print Height: .20mm
Standard Layer Height: .16mm
Wall Thickness: .40
Wall Perimeters: 4
Infill Pattern: Gyroid
Material Flow: 100%
1x M8x10 Hex Socketed Set Screw
2x M4x12 Screws
Clear Gorilla Glue
1) (Skip to Step 3 if using the 2 part design) Lightly dampen both mating surfaces of the buttstock halves.
2) Apply Clear Gorilla Glue to both mating faces, press them together, then wipe away any squeeze out. Both halves should be clamped together for AT MINIMUM, 2 - 3 hours. Wait 24 hours for full adhesive curing.
3) Attach the buttpad via two M4x12 screws.
4) Slide the buttstock over the buffer tube.
5) Once the buttstock is fully seated, drive the M8x10 set screw through the bottom of the stock, and into the buffer tube adjustment point.
WARNING: This stock is designed for "normal" shooting usage. Any repeated high impacts on: Sidewalks, Flat Earthers, Vietnamese in the Trees, and Myself; after having my Flinstone Vitamins, will eventually lead to structural failure of the 3D printed buttstock.
Should this occur, print another, you silly goose :D