AMPoly Series: Single AR-15 Mag Carrier V2: FFFTech/FFFTechnology
Version 2 of the AMPoly Series Mag Carriers; specifically this variant is for single AR-15 mags.
Changed the internal geometry to aid in magazine friction retention, an enlarged drain slot, and changed the bendable belt clip to a stronger carrier retaining belt mount.
Printer Used: Monoprice Maker Select Plus
Filament Used: PLA+
First Layer Print Height: .20mm
Standard Layer Height: .16mm
Wall Thickness: .40
Wall Perimeters: 4 (6 For the Carrier Retaining Belt Mount)
Infill Pattern: Gyroid
Material Flow: 100%
Adhesive Used: Clear Gorilla Glue (Not Superglue)
1) Use sandpaper to roughen the tabs of the belt clip.
2) Apply Clear Gorilla Glue to the tab index slots of the mag carrier.
3) Clamp the carrier retaining belt mount to the carrier. Be sure the clip is parallel to the side of the carrier.
4) Wipe away adhesive squeeze-out.
5) Let the adhesive set for 2 hours clamped. Full cure time 24 hours. (But after the 2, I doesn't need to be clamped.)
Note 1) The use of Clear Gorilla Glue was chosen to reduce design weight and hardware usage. (No screws needed)